The logo for Jamia Markaz’s 40th anniversary which is expected to be held on January 3, 4, 5, 2018 has got its formal release by our chancellor Sheikh Abubaker Ahmed and its vice-President sheikh Zainul Abideen Jifri in the presence of eminent dignitaries, scholars and Seyyids in ceremony conducted at Markaz Convention Centre. The logo and proposed central theme ‘Exploring Educational Excellence’ represent the true nature of intellectual, epistemological and humanitarian excellence that Jamia Markaz gained over through its numerous endeavors that, no doubt has contributed much towards reviving a large number of fundamental aspects that obviously had been in the history of Islamic civilization and culture. This also reflects some of its proposed future initiatives in terms of advanced research and expansion of its academic and humanitarian projects such as Markaz Knowledge City.
Some important underlying characteristics that the logo traces to are as follows:
- The concept of education and research is described in its different, well-suited colours.
- That it is the fourteenth anniversary has been implied in Arabic, the first language used in Islamic world and one of the recognized language in UN.
- The main logo of Jamia Markaz has found a place in it.
- It is able to denote the central theme of the conference ‘Exploring Educational Excellence’ through its artifact of letter ‘E’
- It also symbolically implies the Arabic letter of ‘Ghain’ which is the first letter in the phrase ‘Arbagheen Aam’ that means 40th
- While turning rightward, it can also be read as M the first letter of its brand name ‘Markaz’.